1. DO Blot every 1-2 hours with a clean, dry Kleenex for 72 hours. You're blotting clears plasma not blood that may not show up on the Kleenex so blot whether you see anything or not. This is very important in the healing process to prevent loss of color, as scabs can pull the color out as they fall off (see section on scabbing below)
2. DO If you have Oily skin - on the 3rd day begin to use a thin layer of the Ointment that we gave you for at least 5 days or until scabs are completely gone (average healing time is 7-10 days). This will also help to relieve itching and dryness. If this is not enough to help with the itching, then Benadryl
may help. If you have Dry Skin - on the 1st day begin to use a think layer of Ointment that we gave you for at least 5 days or until scabs are completely gone.
3. DO Cleanse daily with the After Soap given to you.
4. DO NOT touch area with dirty hands or stretch the skin around the brows.
5. DO NOT get brow area wet until healing is complete (7-10 days). if you accidentally get it wet, blot it dry immediately.
6. DO NOT use anything like coconut oil, avocado oil, for at least a week as it can take the color completely out.
7. DO NOT apply make-up, cleaning creams, or chemicals on the procedure area until it is completely healed.
1. Scabs usually appear around the 3rd day; healing process is complete when scabs are gone, usually 7-10 days.
2. Sometimes it looks more like dandruff flakes than scabs. This is normal. DO NOT PICK at the epithelial crust (scab) during the healing process or it can remove the color, resulting in the need for touch up. Allow the scabs to fall off naturally.
1. DO NOT expose treated area to direct sunlight during the healing process.
2. After healing, use sunscreen to prevent fading and sun spots.
1. Remember that colors appear brighter, darker and more sharply defined immediately following the procedure. As the healing progresses, color will soften and look more natural, lightening 20% - 50%
2. The color does not stabilize for 4 weeks. Sometimes it seems to disappear and then come back as the healing progresses.
~After healing, use caution when applying product on treated area, especially chemicals for wrinkles, lightening agents, eyelash enhancers etc.. as they may cause fading.~
Any touch up appointment is mandatory must be 6-8 weeks after initial procedure to ensure proper healing and prevent scarring.
Follow Up is $100+ if done before 3 months post-procedure.
* Should you experience abnormal pain or swelling please call us at
(417) 844-0018 OR your primary care physician.